Welcome from CEO
Thank you for visiting our website to learn more about Epic Midstream LLC. Our mission is to provide our Customers with top quality assets and outstanding, measurable customer service. We will always focus on protecting the environment and 100% compliant operations. Our top priority is to ensure the safety of every single person who enters our facilities. We are always looking to grow our facilities and add to our network of terminals. We truly appreciate your interest in our company and if I, or any of my team, can help you in any way then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
David C. Vattimo
- CEO, Epic Midstream LLC (2013)
- 24 Years experience in midstream energy logistics
- Vice President Operations Kinder Morgan Terminals (2002-2011). KM Northeast, Midwest and Ohio Valley Regions - $150 mil EBITDA.
- Vice President Sales Kinder Morgan Terminals. All regions approx $1.7 billion in revenue.
- Strong record of leadership in energy logistics industry.
- Lead numerous multi-million $ customer relationship across many locations and geography.
- Track record of managing complex multi-million capital investments.
- BS Economics SUNY@Buffalo 1986
- MBA Illinois Institute of Technology 1992
- Graduate Center for Creative Leadership
- VP-Sales and Marketing, Epic Midstream LLC (2011)
- 23 Years experience in midstream energy logistics
- Sr. Director, Product Marketing, Buckeye Partners, LP (2011)
- Commercial Director, BORCO (2008-2011)
- Business Development Manager-North America, Commercial Manager-Oil, General Manager-Logistics, Vopak North America (1999-2008)
- Sales and Marketing-Mission Petroleum Carriers (1993-1999) Transportation and Logistics
- Strong relationships with origination, supply and trading of global physical commodity traders and major U.S. oil companies
- Proven track record generating increased throughput and customer longevity/loyalty at third-party bulk terminal companies.
- BS, Psychology, The University of Texas at Austin (1993)
- Management Studies Programs, Erasmus University-Rotterdam
- Business Devolvement and Sales, Epic Midstream LLC (2013)
- 5 Years experience in the midstream oil & gas sector
- Account Manager Kinder Morgan Terminals (2012-2013). Midwest region including the Argo Ethanol Trading Hub
- Financial Analyst Kinder Morgan Terminals (2011). Midwest region
- Capital Project Manager Kinder Morgan Terminals (2010-2011) Northeast, Midwest and Ohio Valley regions
- Accountant and Analyst Kinder Morgan Terminals (2009-2010) Northeast region
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) State of Wisconsin (2010)
- Masters of Science in Professional Accounting, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (2007)
- Business Administration – Accounting, University of Colorado Boulder (2006)
- Multiple skill sets to meet a growing company’s needs
- Business Development, Sales and Marketing, Epic Midstream (2014)
- 8 Years Experience in the Midstream Business
- Account Manager Kinder Morgan Terminals - Midwest and Southern Region Bulk Terminal Assets - $50 million in revenue (2010-2014).
- Commercial Coordinator Kinder Morgan Terminals - Midwest, Ohio Valley, and Northeast Region (2009-2010)
- Customer Service Manager Kinder Morgan Terminal (2007-2009)
- Business of Science in International Business and Marketing (2007)
- 5 years experience negotiating government contracts
- VP – Engineering & BD Operations, Epic Midstream LLC (2014)
- 37 years experience in the petroleum and midstream energy industry
- GM Operations Guttman Oil Company (2012)
- Area Manager-Terminals Kinder Morgan (2009)
- Sr. Manager-Terminals Buckeye Terminals (2007)
- Area Manager -Midwest ST Services (1993)
- Fuels Specialist (POL) USAF (1978)
- Accomplished focused manager with an effective record of results, highly skilled in terminal management and general operations.
- B.A. Community College of the Air Force (1985)
- Vice President, Finance and Administration, Epic Midstream LLC (2014)
- Director, Finance, SPT Inc. (Marine Transportation) (2011-2014)
- Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis, SPT Inc. (2008-2011)
- Ernst & Young LLP (2004-2008)
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance, The University of Texas at Austin (2003)
- CCO - Epic Midstream, LLC (2016)
- 25 Years experience in midstream energy logistics
- Vice President Optimization, Kinder Morgan (2013-2014)
- Vice President Business Development, North America, Kinder Morgan Terminals (2010-2013)
- Vice President Operations, Kinder Morgan Terminals - Gulf, Midwest, and Steel Regions (2005-2010)
- CFO and Vice President of Finance, Kinder Morgan Terminals (2003-2005)
- Extensive experience in establishing business and commercial strategy, terminal and manufacturing operations, finance, cost management, and information systems.
- Strong track record of profitable organic and inorganic growth.
- BS Industrial Management, Purdue University, 1990
- MBA, University of Chicago, 1996
- Director of Compliance, Epic Midstream LLC (2013)
- Compliance Manager, Epic Midstream LLC (2013)
- Environmental Engineer, AECOM (2011-2013)
- Environmental Engineer, Tetra Tech (2004-2010)
- High School Math Teacher (1999-2002)
- B.S. Civil Engineering, Environmental, University of Kentucky (2004)
- M.S. Secondary Education and Teaching – Math, University of Kentucky (1999)
- B.S. Mathematics, University of Kentucky (1998)
Epic Midstream is a recently formed midstream investment platform focused on acquiring and enhancing water-based hydrocarbon storage assets. Blue Water Energy and White Deer Energy partnered to acquire a 100% interest in five refined product storage terminals located in the US Southeast.